Random Chat And Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chat And Forum

A site that lets you chat and rant about things for no reason

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sunglasses for wholesalesunglasses for wholesale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaunpro

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-12-30

sunglasses for wholesalesunglasses for wholesale Empty
PostSubject: sunglasses for wholesalesunglasses for wholesale   sunglasses for wholesalesunglasses for wholesale Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:38 pm

How are my tags packaged ?

Each Dog Tag set is individually packed in tissue paper then placed into an envelope before sending.

What are silencers ?

The silencer is the silicone ring that sits around the edge of each of the tags to stop them rattling. These can be removed or replaced quickly and easily if you prefer not to use them. They are a round shape before they are stretched to fit over the standard military Dog Tag.

What Color tags are available ?

We offer in 4 finishes. Matt Stainless steel(what the military use), High Polish Stainless steel(ideal for bling), black(used if your into Special Forces), or Brass if you prefer the aged look.

How thick and heavy duty are these dog tags ?

Each Dog Tag weighs approximately 3 grams. The thickness is approximately .5mm thick. These tags are so robust we offer a lifetime GUARANTEE

Should I put my Blood Type on the tags ?

You can put what ever you wish on the tags but unless you are military personnel, Hospitals will take no notice in the case of an emergency. You will be treated as any other normal patient and the necessary precautions will be taken.

Marijuana Dispensaries
los angeles limousine
Back to top Go down

sunglasses for wholesalesunglasses for wholesale
Page 1 of 1